Monday, January 10, 2011

But I Digress.....

This is a little something I added to my amazing brother-in-law's Facebook wall. He just posted how sad he felt, and attached that stupid fucking map Palin had on her website. Let me state right now, I don't give a fuck if you disagree with me. Don't start arguing and debating me. I am not in the mood. This whole thing has gotten me cranky. Okay, read on.

A fuckin'men. Kenny. And yes shit like that DOES incite people to commit violent crimes-crazy, demented people who just needed a little something more to get worked up about. Now, because some crazy bastard kills his parents after listening to Norwegian Black Metal, doesn't mean I want to ban Norwegian Black Metal (plus I like the scary voices, and double bass drum). But I digress.

Enough with the crosshairs, bullets and caribou shooting on both sides. Our elected officials better get their acts together and work with each other to facilitate some infinitesimal point they can all agree on. Because everyday some sticking point seems to be separating these out of touch fucks even more. Grow some balls and ovaries politicians. Stop worrying about which company or lobbyist group you sold your souls to, and think about the people for one second.

And BTW try going one month without health insurance because you're busting your ass to live and you can't afford it. I guaren-fuckin-tee you'll end up needing to go to the hospital for some fucked up injury or sickness. Try paying THAT bill. What, can't keep up with the thousands of dollars in payments? Don't worry, it will go into collections faster than you can say Jack Robinson. Then down the line when you need a new car for work, or a loan for school or a house, your credit will be shot and oooooooppppppsssss there goes your American dream mother fucker. And isn't the "American Dream" all these stupid politicians keep talking about.

Oh and one more thing, don't tell me what I can and can't do with my vagina and inside parts. I'm overwhelmingly certain if men, dudes, guys, boys, could get pregnant, there would be an abortion clinic on every corner. Drive thru abortion clinics. "I'll have a double, no onions with a large fry and a diet coke, oh an throw in a first trimester pregnancy termination with that." But I again digress.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those injured, and killed in yesterday's massacre. As well as all the other people suffering from famine and disease as I write this. Now since it's double coupon day I'm going to go hoard 50 boxes of cereal I won't eat for a year, 'cause who can pass up that deal?

Welcome to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment